SUMMARY: We’re hiring a Full-Time Store Manager to join our team and assist with the operation of our Maryville Bruster’s Ice Cream location. We are looking for responsible, hardworking, positive minded people who enjoy giving their best to enhance the customer’s experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- OPERATE THE STORE
- The position of Store Manager requires an “owner mentality” a strong commitment to excellence and well-developed skills in the areas of organization, time management, flexibility, task delegation, and attention to details.
- General Managers is a full-time position requiring 40-48 hours per week, including evenings.
- Schedule employees ensuring adequate store staffing.
- Hiring and train all new employees.
- Determine store needs and order products and supplies.
- Assuring good cash handling procedures, run register sales report and deposit funds in the bank daily.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Perform various functions of staff members including serving customers
- Delegate and oversee work of staff and hold occasional crew meetings.
- Provide leadership to entire staff daily. STRONG supervisory skills are required.
- DEVELOP PEOPLE
- Train and motivate staff to provide high levels of customer service.
- Retain good employees through effective and timely promotions and/or incentives.
- Overall, provide a safe, fun and memorable work experience.
- INCREASE SALES
- Assure high levels of product quality/customer service.
- Make specialty items (cakes, pies, etc.) and promote sales.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: high school diploma or equivalent. A food service or management background is needed. Basic computer skills are necessary.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Must possess well-developed math skills sufficient to complete paperwork and reports required to operate store effectively.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required to stand; walk; handle objects, tools and controls. This position requires lifting of 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: General Manager is a full-time position requiring 40 to 48 hours per week, including evenings. The employee must possess a valid driver’s license and furnish own vehicle to achieve work objectives; maintain an orderly, clean and safe work area; properly care for company property; and maintain proper conduct befitting a business environment.