Available Job Positions
SUMMARY: We’re hiring a Full-Time Store Manager to join our team and assist with the operation of our Maryville Bruster's Ice Cream location. We are looking for responsible, hardworking, positive minded people who enjoy giving their best to enhance the customer’s experience. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- OPERATE THE STORE
- The position of Store Manager requires an “owner mentality” a strong commitment to excellence and well-developed skills in the areas of organization, time management, flexibility, task delegation, and attention to details.
- General Managers is a full-time position requiring 40-48 hours per week, including evenings.
- Schedule employees ensuring adequate store staffing.
- Hiring and train all new employees.
- Determine store needs and order products and supplies.
- Assuring good cash handling procedures, run register sales report and deposit funds in the bank daily.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Perform various functions of staff members including serving customers
- Delegate and oversee work of staff and hold occasional crew meetings.
- Provide leadership to entire staff daily. STRONG supervisory skills are required.
- DEVELOP PEOPLE
- Train and motivate staff to provide high levels of customer service.
- Retain good employees through effective and timely promotions and/or incentives.
- Overall, provide a safe, fun and memorable work experience.
- INCREASE SALES
- Assure high levels of product quality/customer service.
- Make specialty items (cakes, pies, etc.) and promote sales.
Bruster's Real Ice Cream is currently seeking highly motivated candidates for an Assistant Manager position for our Emory Rd location.
Assistant Manager Role:
-Providing outstanding leadership to your team, along with ensuring that operations are conducted in a professional, efficient, cost-effective manner.
-Strong organizational skills, with the ability to muli-task.
- Two or more years of experience in customer service, prior food service is helpful but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
-Must be able to work nights and weekends
Responsibilities and Duties
-Establish and maintain a high-level of service, customer satisfaction, and on-going customer relations.
-Assist in implementing policies and practices.
- Maintain day-to-day operations of the store, including scheduling, inventory checks, managing food costs, and labor control.
Job Type: Full-time
Brusters is looking to hire an Ice Cream Maker!
As many of you know, we making all of our ice cream fresh at our store. We are looking for an individual who is flexible with hours and enjoys creating his or her own schedule. While working as an ice cream makers you will have the freedom to hand pick and make many different fun flavors of ice cream following our recipe book. We will teach you how to operate the ice cream machine and how to effectively make ice cream, italian ice, sorbet, and sherbet. While this is a fun position there are many responsibilities that come along with the job such as…
• assist with opening or closing of the store depending on hours scheduled to work.
• managing and controlling ingredient inventory.
• keep the prep station and walk in freezer net and organize.
• washing equipment down and following cleaning procedures.
Ice Cream makers start at $12 per hour and can set individual hours once trained. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Job Type: Full-time